RE: [AntConn] Academic freedom, "homeland security," solidarity - and more

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009

      Thanks, Elaine, for the distributing the information about our fellow anthropologist Dr. Janice Harper.  AntConn is a very small email group, so I am sending it on to SCOPA as well.

      Alvin W. Wolfe
      Distinguished University Professor Emeritus
      Department of Anthropology
      4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SOC107
      University of South Florida
      Tampa, FL  33620-8100   813-974-0794