FW: Celebrate 5 of May (Cinco de Mayo!) with FICS and support our Summer Program!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 2:13 PM

      From: Alayne Unterberger [mailto:alayne@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 3:50 PM
      Subject: Celebrate 5 of May (Cinco de Mayo!) with FICS and support our Summer Program!

      Dear friends
      As you know,  FICS has been cultivating business sponsorship.  We are fundraising for Summer!  Can you be so kind as to distribute this 5  of May event to benefit our TNC kids to your lists?  Please print out this coupon and bring it with you so we get the 10% credit!  Viva Mexico, Chili's and Summer!

      Thank you,
      Alayne

      chilis