FW: LPO Information for the SfAA Newsletter

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2009

      From: Jayne Howell [mailto:jhowell@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 3:13 PM
      Cc: Jayne Howell
      Subject: LPO Information for the SfAA Newsletter

      Hello colleagues:

      I had the pleasure of meeting some of you at the SfAA meetings in Santa Fe.  If we did not meet, please allow me to introduce myself as the new LPO-SfAA Board liaison.  I'm a professor in the Applied Anthropology MA Program at CSULB, and a new co-editor of Practicing Anthropology with Ron Loewe, who is also at CSULB.

      Tim Wallace has sent out a call for information for the next SfAA newsletter, which goes to press on May 15th.  If you have any announcements about upcoming programs or events that you're sponsoring, or a report about an activity, or want to put out a blurb for interested folks in your area to contact you, please get it to me by May 7th so that I can send it along to Tim for inclusion.

      Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the newsletter or other issues you'd like me to relay to the SfAA Board..  I'm on sabbatical in Mexico through the end of summer, so am sometimes slow answering e-mail, but I will definitely get back to you as soon as I can.

      Thanks.

      Best,

      Jayne

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009