FW: {Professional Development} 7th Annual Qualitative Research Summer Intensive

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009

      From: ATLAS.ti The Knowledge Workbench - User Forum [mailto:ATLAS-TI@...] On Behalf Of rmaietta@...
      Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:24 AM
      To: ATLAS-TI@...
      Subject: {Professional Development} 7th Annual Qualitative Research Summer Intensive

      Email info@... with inquiries for the Summer Intensive and other qualitative research consultation services.

      ResearchTalk, Inc., a qualitative research consulting company, would like to announce the feature event of our Professional Development Series:

      The 7th Annual Qualitative Research Summer Intensive

      Location:  Long Island, New York

      Dates:      June 24-28, 2009

      Our Summer Intensive features two-day and half-day courses, with an explicit focus on the intersection of theoretical foundations and practical skills across a range of qualitative analysis topics.

      Learn from well-respected scholars in the field of qualitative research, including:

      Kathy Charmaz • C├ęsar A. Cisneros-Puebla • John Creswell • Carolyn Ellis • H. L. (Bud) Goodall, Jr. • Yvonna Lincoln • Ray Maietta • Paul Mihas • David Morgan • Patricia Pugliani • Debra Skinner

      Course topics include:

      Autoethnography • Coding and Memoing • Focus Groups and Two-person Interviews • Grounded Theory • Large-Scale Qualitative Research • Longitudinal Qualitative Research • Mixed Methods • Naturalistic Inquiry • Qualitative Inquiry • Qualitative Methods • Qualitative Software (ATLAS.ti) • Qualitative Teamwork • Qualitative Writing • Spatially Integrated Social Science

      Registration is open and runs through May 6, 2009. Early registration discount pricing is available till March 27, 2009.

      Please visit our website at http://www.researchtalk.com/summer_09.html or email us at info@... for course schedules, registration form, detailed course descriptions and instructor bios, information on hotel accommodations, and more.

      Hope to see you in June!

      Raymond C. Maietta, Ph.D.; President

      ResearchTalk Inc.

      1650 Sycamore Ave., Suite 53