FW: Please forward to your LPO

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008

      FYI

      From: R.Severson@... [mailto:R.Severson@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 5:35 PM
      To: mduke@...; Kimberly.Koester@...; jmullooly@...; gggrebler@...; epinsker@...; mlongoni@...; bohren@...; boulange@...; wapapresident@...; sbuzzard@...; susan.mann@...; nataliehanson@...; graiko@...; k.lambert-pennington@...; kbrondo@...; almbrtpn@...; Glenn Brown; david.greenawalt@...
      Cc: wiedmand@...; maryobutler@...; R.Severson@...
      Subject: Please forward to your LPO

      Hi LPO Leaders:

      Mike Duke and Kim Koester (San Francisco), Jim Mullooly (Central Valley CA), Gillian Grebbler (S. Calif) Eve Pinsker and Mario Longoni (Chicago), Leni Bohren and Claire Boulanger (High Plains),  Shirley Buzzard (D.C. area), Susan Mann (NY), Natalie and Carla (Mid-Atlantic/Phillie area), Stacy Graiko (Boston);  Katherine Pennington and Keri Brondo (Memphis), Glenn Brown (Florida); David Greenawalt (Winston-Salem area);

      Thanks to those of you who have responded about the LPO luncheon and booth at AAA, for the rest of you, this is a reminder that we need 3 things from you and your LPO:

      1. Let me know who will represent your LPO at the NAPA-sponsored LPO lunch (see details below)

      2. Sign up and ask other LPO members to volunteer at the LPO booth (see details below)

      3. Bring to the LPO booth or send me a copy of your LPO flier that you want handed out at the LPO booth (great way to get new members)

      Every year at the AAA conference, NAPA sponsors an LPO Luncheon and you’re invited!

      DATE: Friday, November 21, 2008

      TIME:  12:30 PM

      Where:  Borobudur Restaurant (Indonesian)

      ADDRESS700 Post Street, San Francisco. (a couple blocks north and west of  AAA conference Hilton Hotel, 333 O'Farrell St)

      WHO: 1 leader from each LPO

      If you can’t make it, please forward this to another colleague in the LPO who could attend and represent your LPO at the luncheon. Or give me their name and I can invite.

      RSVP: PLEASE RSVP by November 14 so I make sure we have enough food for everyone.

      WHY: The luncheon is a time for sharing and supporting each other as LPO leaders so we really hope you or someone else from your LPO can join us.

      LPO BOOTH

      I need your help by volunteering for at least 1 hour at the NAPA booth during the AAA conference, Thursday-Saturday, Nov 20-22. Please sign up on attached sheet and return to me.

                  Please forward this email to other NAPA and/or LPO members so we can fill all the slots.

                  For those of you new to volunteering at the booth, the job is simple:

      Hand out NAPA and LPO materials and field questions about NAPA and LPOs. All you need to know will be at the booth. It’s easy!

                  It's a great chance to meet others, network, and feel professionally connected. Lots of fun and it's in the exhibition hall by all the book vendors so that's good, too.

                  Don't delay------sign up for at least 1 hour on the sheet attached and return to me today!

      Thanks,

      Rebecca

      Rebecca Severson