Re: [SCOPA] New poll for SCOPA

  • alayne@tampabay.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
      Well, Scopa actually had a website, under my account at USF and it was inactive for years...I don't think it helped. Check out NAPA's new website

      www.practicinganthropology.org

      I still own appliedanthro.org

      From: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2004 3:39 pm
      Subject: [SCOPA] New poll for SCOPA

    • RHabin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
        I don't care what Yahoo says. They have never gotten me as a member no matter how many times I've tried to register. Now they are telling me that I'm not a SCOPA member. That is one reason I vote for our own website. Yahoo is way too frustrating for me to care about.

        Ron Habin