Web Site?

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
      Hello folks,
      I recently received a message from Terry Redding, the NAPA LPO
      Liaison, who asked if we would like assistance putting together an
      official NAPA SCOPA website. His thoughts were:

      "...How about a regular web site? This makes it a lot easier for
      others to find you, and even for members on occasion. I can help with
      that end of things. It does not have to be anything complicated, just
      a couple pages with info, membership stuff and contact information.
      It would give you more flexibility than the yahoo group page.
      Actually, the web site and group page would really work well
      together."

      If people have enough interest, I would be happy to work with Terry
      on this. Please post your thoughts.

      Regards,
      Glenn
    • RHabin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
        Thank you. It does sound rather helpful.

               Best wishes,

               Ron Habin