FW: Invitation to LPO Lunch at AAA

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008

      From: R.Severson@... [mailto:R.Severson@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 5:13 PM
      Cc: wiedmand@...; maryobutler@...; R.Severson@...
      Subject: Invitation to LPO Lunch at AAA

      Hi LPO Leaders:

      Mike Duke and Kim Koester (San Francisco), Jim Mullooly (Central Valley CA), Gillian Grebbler (S. Calif) Eve Pinsker and Mario Longoni (Chicago), Leni Bohren and Claire Boulanger (High Plains),  Shirley Buzzard (D.C. area), Susan Mann (NY), Natalie and Carla (Mid-Atlantic/Phillie area), Stacy Graiko (Boston);  Katherine Pennington and Keri Brondo (Memphis), Glenn Brown (Florida); David Greenawalt (Winston-Salem area);

      Every year at the AAA conference, NAPA sponsors an LPO Luncheon and you’re invited!

      DATE: Friday, November 21, 2008

      TIME:  12:30 PM

      Where:  Borobudur Restaurant (Indonesian)

      ADDRESS700 Post Street, San Francisco. (a couple blocks north and west of  AAA conference Hilton Hotel, 333 O'Farrell St)

      WHO: 1 leader from each LPO

      If you can’t make it, please forward this to another colleague in the LPO who could attend and represent your LPO at the luncheon. Or give me their name and I can invite.

      RSVP: PLEASE RSVP by November 14 so I make sure we have enough food for everyone.

      WHY: The luncheon is a time for sharing and supporting each other as LPO leaders so we really hope you or someone else from your LPO can join us.

      And as always, let me know what I can do to help.

      Rebecca Severson
      Account Executive, Qualitative, USA
      Research International
      222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 275