A word from our colleague EJ Ford - candidate for State Rep. D60 4

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008

      From: E.J. Ford, Candidate State Representative D60 [mailto:ejford@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:08 AM
      To: ejford@...
      Subject: The Finish Line 4

      Today is Wednesday, October 29, 2008.  In just seven days, an amazing historical change will occur in our country.  We all know that the changes taking place right now will be remembered for generations.

      But Hillsborough County may not get that historical change.

      We’re close to an epic upset at the national level, but the local races are very much at risk.  As we all know, the big news is the Presidential race, but the races that will directly have an effect on your life are the races down ballot.  Like mine.

      I’m running to be your State Representative.

      I’m asking you as a friend, as a coworker, as a person who has lived in the Tampa Bay Area, please help me in the last hours of this race.

      There’s two ways you can help:

      1)      Call ten friends who live in State Representative District 60 (that’s north central Hillsborough County, around the University of South Florida) and tell them to get out and vote for your friend, E.J. Ford.

      2)      Donate some cash NOW!  We’re literally in the last hours of fundraising and every dollar we raise is going right back out, mailing postcards, paying for campaign operations.  We’re a sweat-equity campaign, but we still need money to make it happen.

      Folks, I’m on the verge of a remarkable upset.  With your help, I may be able to pull it off.

      You can still volunteer to help directly with the campaign by visiting my campaign website.   Let’s all pull together in the last days of this amazing election year.

      EJ Ford

      Candidate, State Representative, District 60

      401 Berwick Avenue

      Temple Terrace, FL 33617

      www.ejford.org