RE: [SCOPA] FW: Alayne introduces Hillary Clinton - video

  • E.J. Ford
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008

      Get out!  That’s amazing!  Big Anthropology strikes again!

      EJ

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
        I talked to some Dems about you! You gotta go out there and shake it
        dude! I live in TT, let me know how you want to proceed, NO I am not
        talking ONLY $

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
          sorry guys that was just for EJ!
          Smile

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
            Wonderful for Alayne, FICS, SCOPA, anthropologists, and democrats!
            Thanks, Alayne, again.
            --Alvin (if I weren't in Montreal I would've been there) Wolfe.

            --- In SCOPA@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Brown <anthroman40@...> wrote:

            > Go Alayne! Another Anthropologist meddling with the Pols....
            >

            > Alayne introduces Hillary Clinton - video
            >
            > http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBRBEJMVKF.html

            9/9/2008 7:04 PM