FW: Alayne introduces Hillary Clinton - video

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
      Go Alayne! Another Anthropologist meddling with the Pols....

      Alayne introduces Hillary Clinton - video

      http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBRBEJMVKF.html
    • E.J. Ford
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008

        Get out!  That’s amazing!  Big Anthropology strikes again!

        EJ

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
          I talked to some Dems about you! You gotta go out there and shake it
          dude! I live in TT, let me know how you want to proceed, NO I am not
          talking ONLY $

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
            sorry guys that was just for EJ!
            Smile

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
              Wonderful for Alayne, FICS, SCOPA, anthropologists, and democrats!
              Thanks, Alayne, again.
              --Alvin (if I weren't in Montreal I would've been there) Wolfe.

              --- In SCOPA@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Brown <anthroman40@...> wrote:

              > Go Alayne! Another Anthropologist meddling with the Pols....
              >

              > Alayne introduces Hillary Clinton - video
              >
              > http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBRBEJMVKF.html

              9/9/2008 7:04 PM