AntConn Meeting, noon on August 15, at Latam

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2008
      AntConn Committee meeting August 15.

      Please clear your appointments calendar and come to the AntConn meeting
      Friday at noon August 15 at Latam (1913 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33602-
      2525).

      Agenda will include:

      Alumni Award -- Nomination papers will be
      reviewed and acted upon at this meeting.

      Friend of Anthro Award -- Nominations are encouraged.

      Activities by USF alums and other local anthropologists.

      Other Connections.

      --Alvin Wolfe
      wolfe@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2008
        Alvin:
        FICS has had the End of Summer Bash scheduled for 8-15 since May!
        I cannot go!

        Alvin W. Wolfe wrote:

        > AntConn Committee meeting August 15.
        >
        > Please clear your appointments calendar and come to the AntConn meeting
        > Friday at noon August 15 at Latam (1913 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33602-
        > 2525).
        >
        > Agenda will include:
        >
        > Alumni Award -- Nomination papers will be
        > reviewed and acted upon at this meeting.
        >
        > Friend of Anthro Award -- Nominations are encouraged.
        >
        > Activities by USF alums and other local anthropologists.
        >
        > Other Connections.
        >
        > --Alvin Wolfe
        > wolfe@... <mailto:wolfe%40cas.usf.edu>

      • Brian McEwen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2008

          I’m going to have to miss this one. I’ll be headed to Chicago sometime midday that day.

          Brian