QUALIFYING JUNE 18!

  • E.J. Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      EJ_Ford_ad(blue)verysmall.jpgeditEJ5small.jpg

      This time of year, with the Presidential Campaign taking precedence in the
      press, people sometimes forget about the down-ticket races that are so
      important.

      Some political activists know how important those races are: someone passing
      a zoning law on your city council is going to make a greater immediate
      impact on your life than someone going to Washington.

      That's part of the reason why I'm seeking office as a state representative,
      here in District 60.

      What they do in Tallahassee will have a direct effect on each and every
      Floridian. And, folks, since Florida is one of the four or five largest
      states in the USA, what happens here will change our country in a real way.

      Does Florida's appalling record on public education bother you? Well, look
      out, because if we get another legislative session like the last one, it's
      going to get worse.

      Do you worry about what will happen if we allow drilling off the coast of
      Florida?

      Are you concerned by the continually renewed crops of aggressive drivers
      complicating increasingly overtaxed rush hours?

      Does it bother you that new jobs don't seem to be a priority of the current
      administration in Tallahassee?

      Do the restrictions on citizen petitions make you nervous about the state of
      democracy in Florida?

      These, and other topics, are all causes for concern. I'm ready to fight to
      solve these problems.

      But first, I need to get on that ballot! Wednesday, June 18, is our
      effective deadline for getting our cash up to Tallahassee. We need it,
      folks, and badly if we're going to qualify to vote.

      Join your friends and neighbors! Special thanks go out to Iraida, Kathy,
      Adrienne and Ralph, Daniel, Wendy, Danielle and Scott, Steve and Melissa,
      Carol and Ed, Dan, Chris (a.k.a., Jimmy!), Jeff, Karl, Glenn, Janelle, Juan,
      Allison, Al and Nancy, Alvin, and my other pals that have taken the plunge
      early in this process to put us over the top.

      Even a $10 donation will make a big difference. The key is not to wait.
      Please send your check, RIGHT NOW, to the address below. We can take online
      donations, too, through the magic of the internet! Just point your browser
      to www.ejford.org and follow the link to the Donate page.

      Believe me when I tell you that not a dime, not a second will be wasted!

      E.J. Ford Campaign

      401 Berwick Avenue

      Temple Terrace, FL 33617

      www.ejford.org

      This message is a political advertisement paid for and approved by E.J.
      Ford, Democrat, for State Representative, District 60