$10.00 for Democracy?

  • E.J. Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      editEJ5small.jpg

      Hello!

      This is E.J. Ford again. As I mentioned last week, I'm running to be the
      Democratic representative for District 60 here in Florida.

      To qualify for the ballot, I need your help. Because of our late start, the
      only way we can qualify is if we raise the approximately $2000.00 to put my
      name on the ballot. We can't do petitions; that time has passed. That
      means that I need to raise money, and fast. We've already raised a few
      hundred dollars of that total in just 48 hours of fundraising.

      We need to have out $2000.00 before the qualifying deadline, which is just
      about ten days from now. I don't care if we raise it in $10.00 increments
      or four big checks of $500.00 apiece. What's important is that I raise the
      qualifying fee so that I can make my case to the voters of Florida!

      If you can help, even if it's just ten dollars, I strongly urge you to do
      so. I know I sent this email out to hundreds of my friends and I am asking
      you now to support me in my quest for office. $10.00, $20.00, more if you
      can afford it. All of it will make it possible for us to get on the ballot
      and bring the fight to the field. Please do your part to support me and
      support Democracy here in Florida.

      Please help! Just send your check to this address:

      E.J. Ford Campaign

      401 Berwick Avenue

      Temple Terrace, FL 33687

      ----------OR-----------

      Point your web browser to www.ejford.org and select the link to

      REMEMBER: Campaign finance law mandates that you include your occupation, as
      well as your home address, with every check. There's also an upper limit of
      $500.00 for contributions to candidates in this race.

      If you can't afford to make a donation, PLEASE tell your friends about my
      campaign! Tell EVERYONE you know. I need help and I need it now.

      You can do it!

      If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me at
      ejford@... or call me at 813-629-9803. We need you!

      Thanks for your support. I'll do my best to make you proud.

      EJ Ford

      Candidate

      State Representative, District 60

      This email is a political advertisement paid for and approved by E.J. Ford,
      Democrat, Candidate for State Representative District 60