FW: [AntConn] Poverty and Social Justice Conferen ce (Anthropology) @ AU- You are invited

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Just in case you didn't see this on AntConn:

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008

        Sue Hyatt, who is now at Indiana/Purdue at Indianapolis , will be giving a talk this Thursday at 3 PM at the Children's Board (Palm and Nebraska in Ybor City ; across the street from Centro Asturiano).

        Her topic is community based research involving students in Indianapolis and Philadelphia .  Her work in Indianapolis has involved a collaborative project with resident activists on the topic of predatory lending and foreclosures.

        Please come if you can.