Anthropology Connections Committee Meeting Notes 10-31-03

  • Bridget Hahm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003

      Hi everyone,

      I apologize for not sending these sooner. Please let me know if there are any additions, deletions, or corrections needed to these notes from the meeting Friday and I’ll update the document before the next meeting. Also, I apologize for the dual listings but I figured I’d send to the new SCOPA group as well in case of any differences in membership.

      Bridget Hahm