  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007

      I have a little stand-up SCOPA poster that should stand on the SCOPA table.  I have quite a few SCOPA archives inherited from earlier, but younger, SCOPA officers, especially Jini Hanjian who has now moved out of the area (unless Gainesville is close enough to be “ Sun Coast ”!

      As Ellen says, “This would be a great opportunity to increase membership, since the conference is right here.”

      In addition, there is a big USF Applied Anthropology Alumni Reception and Dinner Friday evening March 30.  We should sell some SCOPA memberships there as well.

      Alvin Wolfe

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007
        as i stated, i am happy to be at the napa booth for one shift. scopa has
        a table as well?