FW: Your LPO Needs Assessment

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006

      From: Terry Redding [mailto:terrymredding@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 6:52 PM
      To: Al Wolfe; Ellen Puccia; Glenn Brown
      Subject: Your LPO Needs Assessment

      Hi folks:

      If someone could take the lead on this for SCOPA and send a reply, that would be great.

      Below are a few questions to help me get a sense of what the needs are for each LPO. Your response will help shape the upcoming LPO luncheon/needs assessment agenda. All LPOs are different, of course, so getting a handle on this is tricky; your quick response would really be helpful. I'll be back in touch soon with more details on the lunch, which is currently scheduled for Friday, Nov. 17, from 12:15 to 1:30, in one of the convention center ballrooms.

      Please reply to this message, then add your answers to the questions below.
      Many thanks,
      terry

      Approximate number of members:

      Number of meetings/events annually:

      Is contact among members primarily through (write yes or no after each):
      *email, listserve, e-group, and/or other virtual settings
      *telephone
      *personal contact/gatherings
      *other

      Is membership rising, falling, or stable?

      What are the organization's greatest strengths?

      What are the organization's current needs, challenges, and/or problems?

      Please note additional comments: