Planning Next Meeting of SCOPA Task Group

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
      As soon as we get back from the SfAA meetings in Dallas, we shall
      specify a date for our next meeting of the SCOPA Task Group on Tampa
      Development. Things are happening, whether we are meeting or not, so
      we should be communicating. Don't be so shy about using this
      YahooGroup medium. --Alvin
    • Greenbaum, Susan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
        I have been out of touch, but not idle. There are a number of developments
        I would like to share, in terms of an impact assessment of the likely
        Civitas reincarnation, and about displacements from a trailer park
        condemnation. I will make every effort to attend the next meeting.

        Susan

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
          Dear Susan,

                 For whatever reason, I wasn't able to open your download. Could you send it in a common language like Word or WordPerfect?

                                                                 Thanks,

                                                                 Ron

        • Greenbaum, Susan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
            I did not send a file. Be careful. It could be a virus.

            _____

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          • RHabin@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
              Dear Susan,

                     Thanks for trying.
                     When I try to open what ever it is you sent, I get either gibberish or "unsupported format." Could you send it e-mail to e-mail or if it's short enough, fax to 407-352-0381?

                                                                     Regards,

                                                                     Ron

              P.S. Comparative data over here too...