RE: [SCOPA] Special USF Alumni Event for SfAA Annua l Meeting in Tampa March 2007

  • Michele Ogilvie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      I would like to participate. Peace.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCOPA@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Alvin W. Wolfe
      Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 2:56 PM
      To: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCOPA] Special USF Alumni Event for SfAA Annual Meeting in
      Tampa March 2007

      I have added a file on the subject of planning for a USF Alumni Event
      at the forthcoming SfAA meeting in Tampa in March 2007.

      One part of that is a session in the program that would focus on
      applied anthropology training over the past thirty-some years. Any
      SCOPA member who has somethng to say about all this please let it be
      known through this SCOPA YahooGroup or get in touch with me now. Oct 15
      is the deadline for SfAA sessions and papers, so we need to do
      some pre-discussion and planning -- now!

      --Alvin Wolfe, wolfe@...