FW: AAA meeting new options

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006

      From: Terry Redding [mailto:terrymredding@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:03 PM
      To: Koester, Kimberly; npgreenman@...; pebeverly@...; boulange@...; bohren@...; epuccia@...; Glenn Brown; wolfe@...; wapapresident@...; mduke@...; kkoester@...; gggrebler@...; jmullooly@...; roxanna_unt@...; graiko@...; charityjgoodman@...; susan.mann@...
      Subject: RE: AAA meeting new options

      Greetings again:

      I did not realize the CALPO folks were scheduled Friday am. That pretty much requires us to meet for lunch, 12:30-2:30.  But that means our NY rep is tied up and can't attend, and there is also some other activity Fri afternoon.

      So, I want to throw out the possibility of meeting for breakfast on Saturday, say 8:30-10:30. We'll have to make one of those two possibilities work.

      Let your voice be heard!

      cheers,
      terry

      "Koester, Kimberly" <Kimberly.Koester@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      I’ve replied to all to do a little marketing as well as cast my vote. CALPO folks will be busy presenting on Friday morning during the 10:15 – 12:00 slot in a session organized by Jim Mullooly -- please attend!! Seven of us will participate in a session titled: California's Local Practitioner Organizations: Critical Intersections in Applied Anthropology. That said, I would prefer a post-presentation (noon-2) LPO gathering.
      From the land of free air conditioning (and fog),
      Kim Koester