Re: [SCOPA] FW: Mtg Reminder: Central Park Village Relocation Project

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
      I am on vacation next week and I cannot make it but it is similar to
      some of the work we have done with farmworkers and post-hurricane
      victims. Good luck! Please keep FICS in the loop. Alayne and staff

> [...]
    • Greenbaum, Susan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2006
        This meeting has been cancelled.  THA has a conflicting event.  We will reschedule in a few weeks.  lf you have any questions about this project, please contact Susan Greenbaum at greenbau@....  This is a follow up to the community forum that some of you worked on in 2005.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/