two articles - 1 hope vi, the other civitas

  • G B
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      I have attached two articles that may be of interest to the group (in tiff format so any software you use to look at scanned images should be able to open the files).  One is from the February 4, 2004 Community Development Digest, published by cdpublications in MD; the other is from the Feb. 27th Florida Sentinel Bulletin.
      Regards,
      Glenn

      Do you Yahoo!?