RE: [SCOPA] FW: Local Practitioner Organizations and the AAA newsletter

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17 2:44 PM
      Message
      Glenn, by forwarding Terry Redding's message about LPO news are you telling us that you will collect the bits and pieces of SCOPA news, collate and edit it, and send it on to ingat@... ?   I recently sent this note to the USF-ant list, but it could be relevant to SCOPA members as well:

      As Chair of the Board of Directors of FICS (Florida Institute for Community Studies), I urge you to consider also that FICS offers many opportunities for students to work with neighborhoods and communities on a variety of important projects.  Some of you know the Executive Director of FICS, Dr. Alayne Unterberger, SCOPA member who got her MA at USF,  won the USF Distinguished Alum Award, and then earned the PhD in Anthropology at UF. See the FICS web site: FICSINC.ORG

      --Alvin
      Alvin W. Wolfe
      Distinguished University Professor Emeritus
      Department of Anthropology
      4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SOC107
      University of South Florida
      Tampa, FL  33620-8100   813-974-0794

[...]

        Yahoo! Mail
      • Brian McEwen
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20 9:54 AM

          You will get neither whining nor complaining from me, Glenn!

[...]

          Please note: E-mail communications sent to and from the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County are subject to the public records laws of Florida .

          Yahoo! Mail