FW: LPO Luncheon

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      Message

      From: Bohren,Lenora [mailto:bohren@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:03 PM
      To: Christina Wasson - TAPAS; Clare Boulanger - HPSfAA; Gillian Grebler - SCAAN; Glenn Brown; Jim Mullooly - CVAAN & CALPO; John Mullen - WAPA; Kim Koester - BAAPA; Kreg Ettenger - HPSfAA; Nancy P. Greenman - CAPA; Paige Beverly - MSAPA; Roxanna Manoochehri - TAPAS; Susan Mann - NY; Terry Redding
      Cc: lenora.bohren@...; Pamela Puntenney
      Subject: FW: LPO Luncheon

      Just a reminder:

      This year's SfAA LPO luncheon will be held on Friday, March 31st at noon in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in the Mosiac Grill  - mezzaine Floor of the Hotel).  Please let me know who can come from your LPO and if there are others that should be invited.  Many of you have let me know that you are coming, however, if you can not come, please find a substitute from your LPO.  Looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver!!!