FW: LPO Luncheon

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
      Re: LPO Luncheon

      From: Bohren,Lenora [mailto:bohren@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:17 PM
      To: susan.mann@...; Glenn Brown
      Subject: FW: LPO Luncheon

      From: Bohren,Lenora
      Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:03 PM
      To: 'Christina Wasson - TAPAS'; 'Clare Boulanger - HPSfAA'; 'Gillian Grebler - SCAAN'; 'Glenn Brown - SCOPA'; 'Jim Mullooly - CVAAN & CALPO'; 'John Mullen - WAPA'; 'Kim Koester - BAAPA'; 'Nancy P. Greenman - CAPA'; 'Paige Beverly - MSAPA'; 'Roxanna Manoochehri - TAPAS'; 'Susan Mann - NY'; 'Terry Redding'
      Cc: 'Lneilcarla@...'

      This year's SfAA LPO luncheon will be held on Friday, March 31st at noon in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in the Mosiaic Grill

      (Mezzaine Floor of the Hotel).  Please let me know who can come from your LPO and if there are others that should be invited.  Looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver !!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 11:57 AM
        Message