FW: AAA LPO reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005

      From: Terry Redding [mailto:terrymredding@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:59 PM
      To: npgreenman@...; pebeverly@...; boulange@...; bohren@...; epuccia@...; Glenn Brown ; wolfe@...; wapapresident@...; kkoester@...; gggrebler@...; jmullooly@...; cwasson@...; usajpm@...; roxanna_unt@...; Terry M Redding
      Cc: mtquilty@...; tmwallace@...; awc10@...; miris@...; Lneilcarla@...; seanito.ryan@...; moranhfc@...; finerman@...; kagillogly@...; Jules310@...; omohunjt@...; pjpunt@...; esimon@...; CKSugg@...; tsiapas.helen@...; alayne@...
      Subject: AAA LPO reminder

      Dear LPO members and possible LPO folks:

      This is a three part reminder.

      First, if you have not already done so, please let me know if you plan to bring any flyers or materials to the booth at AAA. The booth is under the sponsorship of PAWG. More about them can be found at http://www.aaanet.org/press/an/0505/AAA%20Working%20Group.htm. I have only heard from three or four LPOs who will be there; hopefully everyone will get flyers to the booth!

      In addition, let me know if you will have anyone who can volunteer at the booth for an hour or two. Last time TAPAS really came through  but they have their own booth this year. WAPA is carrying most of the load with High Plains on board, as well as CALPO. Now I am talking in code; sorry. Anyway, let me know if someone can come out. In addition we are still looking for mentors at the nearby NAPA table; info can be found at http://www.practicinganthropology.org/?newsid=24. It is a good way to return a bit of good for the trade.

      Of course the favorite topic is lunch on Friday. Let me know who will represent your group if you have not already done so. I hope to scout out venues this Sunday and will let you know details next week. Remember that lunch in Friday, noon to 2. The restaurant will be no more than a three minute walk from the hotel. This will be a roundtable so come prepared to discuss your current status, and group strengths and needs.

      Please let me know about all these things ASAP.

      Best regards for now,

      terry redding

      NAPA LPO Liaison