RE: [SCOPA] FW: Katrina PeopleFinder Project update: 345,000+ records of missing persons

  • Thais Forbes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005

      Glenn—thanks so much for sharing this wonderful resource.  I am forwarding to a physician in Baton Rouge who recently emailed us asking for any help we could provide the many patients he is treating from New Orleans.  Those who survive are often separated from their family at a time we would all need family most.  This website can be a valuable resource to expedite their search.

      Thais

      T.R. Forbes, M.A.

      Vasectomy & Reversal Centers of Florida

      3000 East Fletcher Avenue, Suite 330

      Tampa, Florida 33613

      (813) 299-1574

      From: Steve Fisher <sfisher@...>
      Date:
      Sep 11, 2005 11:22 AM
      Subject: [PeopleFinder] katrinalist.net import update

      I have imported all of the ICRC data into www.katrinalist.net, and it
      is fully indexed and ready for searching. The wiki has been updated
      accordingly.

      We now have over 345,000 records in the database.

      Steve

      signoff husita

      to listserv@....

      WARNING!!  Hitting reply sends your message not only to the sender, but
      to all on the list.

      Join HUSITA through Calling Cards at
      http://husita.org/new/callingcards.htm to network with other members,
      receive the Journal of Technology in Human Services at 20% off print or
      $15 electronic version, download selected back issues, download the book
      Human Services Technology, and receive a discount on HUSITA conference
      registration

      Keep the info on how to unsubscribe.  Thanks

      Please note:  E-mail communications sent to and from the Children’s
      Board of Hillsborough County are subject to the public records laws of
      Florida.