LPO News for the SfAA Newsletter

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2005
      I managed to insert the suggestions of Michelle Ogilvie and Dr.
      Greenbaum before I sent it off. Why had we not heard earlier about the
      Greenbaum, Ward and Keller grant? That would have been good news for
      this SCOPA YahooGroup, and for all those interested in Central Avenue.
      Are there other relevant items that would be helpful to all?