RE: [SCOPA] LPO News for the SfAA Newsletter

  • Michele Ogilvie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13 9:29 AM
      Dr. Wolfe, excellent newsletter article- may I suggest if it is not too
      late, that mention of the other organizations would really enrich the
      article. That would include the Housing Authority, city of Tampa and
      Planning Commission. Thank you for your continued championing of
      Anthropology in action! Peace.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13 9:47 AM
        Also relevant is the fact that Greenbaum, Ward, and Harold Keller (in COE) have recently gotten a grant from the USF Collaborative, in partnership with the two agencies in Michele's email, to continue the Central Avenue/Park impact assessment.  The developer will be selected in a few weeks.  At that point we will be there to help.  We hope that SCOPA will be actively involved.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 14 6:15 AM
          I managed to insert the suggestions of Michelle Ogilvie and Dr.
          Greenbaum before I sent it off. Why had we not heard earlier about the
          Greenbaum, Ward and Keller grant? That would have been good news for
          this SCOPA YahooGroup, and for all those interested in Central Avenue.
          Are there other relevant items that would be helpful to all?