Re: [SCOPA] SCOPA and the USF COLLABORATIVE FOR CHILDREN FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2005
      i agree!
      This is the spirit of applied/practicing anthropology. Also, FICS is
      happy to coordinate with any efforts to link anthropologists to
      communities in collaboration with these efforts.
      I wonder if there should be some sort of meeting or get together so all
      these groups can talk and exchange ideas?
      If we wanted to have this, I propose we do not do it on USF campus,
      since parking has become sooo difficult. La Tam would seem to be a good
      option, maybe Children's Board conference room or even our new
      Multicultural Center (but we are way out in TNC). I get back from Puerto
      Rico at the end of the month.