RE: [SCOPA] SCOPA and the USF COLLABORATIVE FOR CHILDREN FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES

  • Michele Ogilvie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2005
      Dr. Wolfe, I could not agree more with you, especailly on the last 3. It
      is so very important that we showcase to the broader community our
      applied skills. Peace.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2005
        i agree!
        This is the spirit of applied/practicing anthropology. Also, FICS is
        happy to coordinate with any efforts to link anthropologists to
        communities in collaboration with these efforts.
        I wonder if there should be some sort of meeting or get together so all
        these groups can talk and exchange ideas?
        If we wanted to have this, I propose we do not do it on USF campus,
        since parking has become sooo difficult. La Tam would seem to be a good
        option, maybe Children's Board conference room or even our new
        Multicultural Center (but we are way out in TNC). I get back from Puerto
        Rico at the end of the month.