Re: [SCOPA] notes from LPO luncheon

  • G B
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      Thank you for attending and sharing your notes Ellen!  You captured some good ideas.  Now we just need to cultivate the time and space to put them to work.  If the High Plains people would like to come to the Sarasota area, it looks like I may have to be more elaborate than some coolers full of comestables and a tent for shade on the beach sort of thing..... ( - ;

      Glenn

      epuccia@... wrote:
      notes are attached in Word

      http://mail.yahoo.com