notes from LPO luncheon

  • epuccia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2005
      notes are attached in Word
    • G B
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
        Thank you for attending and sharing your notes Ellen!  You captured some good ideas.  Now we just need to cultivate the time and space to put them to work.  If the High Plains people would like to come to the Sarasota area, it looks like I may have to be more elaborate than some coolers full of comestables and a tent for shade on the beach sort of thing..... ( - ;

        Glenn

        epuccia@... wrote:
        notes are attached in Word

        http://mail.yahoo.com