Re: [SCOPA] SCOPA's relations with SfAA/NAPA LPOs

  • epuccia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 4:23 PM
      I went to the LPO luncheon.  I haven't typed up my notes from the meeting yet, but I have many suggestions from the group as well as some ideas of my own.  Glenn suggested that we are trying to gain membership and organization, so that's what I focused on with the other LPO representatives.  Give me a few days to get my notes together, and I will send you all of the information.

      Ellen