- Email Services on Funding and Fundraising Free email services on funding and fundraising topics abound on the web. These services provide up-to-the-minuteMessage 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:25 PMView Source
Email Services on Funding and Fundraising
Free email services on funding and fundraising topics abound on the web. These services provide up-to-the-minute information on everything from the latest RFP to new trends in fundraising. Below is just a sample listing of the types of newsletters and listservs available on the web.
* Grants.gov provides information from several Federal departments on available funding (www.grants.gov/Find).
* Charity Channel sends e-newsletters and hosts forums on various aspects of fundraising, as well as funding from State and Federal agencies (http://charitychannel.com/enewsletters/).
* Foundation Center RFP Bulletin supplies information on upcoming grants from private, community, and corporate foundations (http://fdncenter.org/pnd/rfp/).
* Norris Consulting produces a monthly newsletter on grants and other funding resources (www.norrisconsultinggroup.com/).
* On Philanthropy provides e-newsletters on general fundraising, corporate funding, technology, and more (www.onphilanthropy.com/newsletters/learnmore.aspx).
* Non-Profit Times sends out a monthly e-newsletter on all aspects of fundraising (http://ga0.org/nptimes/home.html).
* Grassroots Fundraising Journal provides a monthly e-newsletter on fundraising (www.grassrootsfundraising.org/howto/enews.html).
* Fundraising Cyberzine also provides a monthly e-newsletter on fundraising (www.fundsraiser.com/).