FW: SfAA LPO luncheon update

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      From: Terry Redding [mailto:terryredding@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 2:34 PM
      To: npgreenman@...; pebeverly@...; boulange@...;
      bohren@...; epuccia@...; gggrebler@...; Glenn
      Brown; wapapresident@...; kkoester@...;
      jmullooly@...; Jordan@...; cwasson@...;
      jfreiden@...
      Cc: mtquilty@...; awc10@...; Lneilcarla@...;
      Sean.Ryan@...; miris@...
      Subject: SfAA LPO luncheon update

      Hello LPO folks:

      The 2005 SfAA annual luncheon for LPO leaders will be held on Friday,
      April 8, from 12:15 to 1:30 at the Hilton hotel in Santa Fe. This year's
      luncheon will be co-hosted by NAPA and there should be a great turnout.

      Each LPO is invited to send one representative to share their particular
      needs, successes and stories with both fellow LPO members and SfAA and
      NAPA coordinators. SfAA and NAPA will cover the costs. Please RSVP as
      soon as you can with the name of your LPO representative to Leni Bohren
      at bohren@... or Terry Redding at terryredding@....
      It's only six weeks from today so let us know soon! We will write again
      before the meeting to verify the particular Hilton restaurant and other
      details.

      Also, we need LPO members to bring materials to the exhibition hall
      booth and to provide volunteers to staff the booth. Hopefully you have
      all had time to mention this to your membership, and now is the time to
      sign up to ensure a convenient time. The booth is open Thursday and
      Friday from 9 to 5, and Saturday 9 to 1. This year's SfAA meeting should
      be one of the biggest ever so don't miss this opportunity to contact new
      members and resource persons. Volunteers should contact Terry Redding
      (terryredding@...) as soon as possible.

      We look forward to seeing you in Santa Fe!

      Now includes pop-up blocker!