FW: Collaboration: Socio-cultural Anthropologists as Expert Witnesses

  • GB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      From: urbanth-l-bounces@...
      [mailto:urbanth-l-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Angela Jancius
      Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 1:43 PM
      To: urbanth-l@...
      Subject: [URBANTH-L] Collaboration: Socio-cultural Anthropologists as Expert
      Witnesses

      Collaboration: Socio-cultural Anthropologists as Expert Witnesses

      I urgently need to develop a list of socio-cultural anthropologists with
      experience as expert witnesses, especially in federal criminal cases, and
      even more narrowly related to undocumented immigrants. Please send your
      name, institution affiliation (if applicable), address, phone number(s),
      email address, and basic description of your role as an expert witness. If
      you know others with expert witness experience, please ask them to contact
      me. The information is needed for an appeal in a federal case dealing with
      transporting illegal aliens.

      Contact Information
      Robert V. Kemper
      Dept of Anthropology