Central Avenue Area Community Impact Assessment

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Below are excerpts from several messages that Susan Greenbaum and
      Wendy Hathaway sent out several days ago to people who attended
      earlier meetings. I tried to send them to this SCOPA YahooGroup to
      inform other interested parties, but apparently my earlier attempts
      failed. --Alvin Here are excerpts again:

      Subject: Central Avenue Area Community Impact Assessment Forum

      This is to confirm that the planning group for the Central Avenue
      District forum will meet Thursday, 2/3, at 10:30 AM at Kid Mason
      Center. An agenda is attached. I have also attached a list of
      possible topics for 6 tables. I sketched out some potential issues
      for discussion, which are intended to prompt our discussion at the
      next meeting. There are surely other, or more important issues.
      Please bring suggestions about this.
      As promised, here is a link to a mapquest map locating the Kid Mason
      Center.

      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
      country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&addr
      ess=1101%20N%20Jefferson%20St&city=Tampa&state=FL&zipcode=33602%
      2d3426

      Below is the working list of Sub-committees. If you were unable to
      attend the last meeting and would like to join a committee, please
      notify me. Committee chairs are denoted with an asterisk (*). We
      need help in organizing the various facets of the February 19th Forum
      and follow-up activities!

      Committee members, please meet as soon as possible and be prepared to
      report at the next Central Avenue Area CIA meeting:

      Thursday, February 3, 2005
      10:30-12:30 pm
      Location to be announced.

      Central Avenue Area Community Impact Assessment
      Forum Committees

      Research, Information & Programs

      Cheryl Rodriguez*
      USF Africana Studies
      974-4435
      crodrigu@...

      Al Wolfe
      USF Anthropology
      974-0794
      wolfe@...

      Stephanie Brown-Gilmore
      THA
      253-0551 ext. 138
      stephanieb@...

      Beverly Ward
      USF CUTR
      974-9773
      ward@...

      Ron Habin
      407-352-8782
      rhabin@...

      Mary Williams
      Pres. CPV Resident Council
      226-8718

      Food, Arrangements & Logistics

      Susan Greenbaum*
      USF Anthropology
      974-0777
      greenbau@...

      Wendy Hathaway
      USF Collaborative
      361-4538
      whathawa@...

      Shari Feldman
      USF Anthropology
      362-2000
      mmariposa@...

      Michele Ogilvie
      Planning Commission
      Ogilvie@...

      Outreach, Public Relations & Communications

      Charles Hearns*
      City of Tampa
      274-5690
      Charles.hearns@...