SCOPA members invited to AntConn Lunch Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      The AntConn Lunch meeting (Anthropology Connection with Alumni and
      Friends) will be of interest to SCOPA members. Aside from the usual
      Connections subjects, we may get a report on developments regarding
      Tampa's Central Avenue area. Plans are being laid for a February
      Community Impact Assessment Forum on any development there. Four
      committees are involved: Coordination of Information and Research,
      Logistics, Publicity and Outreach, and Follow-Up and Implementation.

      Also, Friday is the deadline for SCOPA news for the Anthropology
      Local Professional Organizations column. We would like to hear of
      some SCOPA members' activities.

      If you can't come to the AntConn lunch meeting (Open seating at Latam
      at the Centro, 1913 Nebraska Avenue) email me at wolfe@... or
      respond to this yahoogroup message.

      --Alvin Wolfe, Chair, USF Departmental Committee on Anthropological
      Connections with Alumni and Friends.