FW: new journal

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
      Message

      From: Wolfe, Alvin [mailto:wolfe@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 2:38 PM
      To: Dept of Anthro Connections Committee
      Cc: Angrosino, Michael; Maggie@...
      Subject: FW: new journal

       SCOPA and AntConn members:  Here is a great opportunity for some of you to get involved as both anthropologists and community activists in a respectable publication that our colleague Mike Angrosino is advising/editing.  I see much advantage in this, for you personally and for Anthropology generally. -- Alvin

      Alvin W. Wolfe
      Distinguished University Professor Emeritus
      Department of Anthropology
      4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SOC107
      University of South Florida
      Tampa, FL  33620-8100   813-974-0794

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
        you should include Dr Angrosino's email address so we can email him back!
        thanks

[...]

        ---
        You are currently subscribed to antconn as: [GBrown@...]
        You are currently subscribed to antconn as: [GBrown@...]
        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        1768551.jpg
        17685ee.jpg

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Cesar Chavez: "It's ironic that those who till the soil, cultivate and harvest the fruits, vegetables, and other foods that fill your tables with abundance have nothing left for themselves."

        Maya Angelou: "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

        Alayne Unterberger, MA
        Executive Director, Florida Institute for Community Studies, Inc. (FICS)
        Main contact: (813) 477-2882 (cell) or (813) 248-3427 (248.FICS) (office)
        FAX: (813) 248-3230    E-mail: alayne@...    Website: www.ficsinc.org