503FW: CDI Program Coordinator Position - ANNOUNCEMENT
- Sep 19, 2013
I am pleased to share with you the official posting of the new CDI Program Coordinator Position! Please share the following information with persons of interest who meet the minimum qualifications. Anyone interested in applying for the position may do so by visiting the Crisis Center’s Careers page at: https://www.e3applicants.com/hcc/employmenthcc.htm Completed applications including cover letters & resumes will only be accepted via the online portal. The interview process is projected to begin within the next 5-10 business days. This process will include: a panel interview, written samples (narrative and report), and a short presentation.
CRISIS CENTER OF TAMPA BAY
CHILD DEVELOPMENT INFOLINE (CDI) PROGRAM COORDINATOR
2-1-1 & SUICIDE PREVENTION SERVICES
SCOPE OF WORK: The primary responsibilities of the CDI Program Coordinator are to provide training, monitoring and evaluation of the CDI program, including subcontracted program components, to ensure quality service and contract compliance; and to regularly communicate with partnership staff and leadership regarding the progress, barriers, and gaps in services of the CDI Care Coordination program component. The CDI Program Coordinator is also responsible for training and supervising CCTB Care Coordination staff and for consumer and systems advocacy. The CDI Program Coordinator reports to the Director – 2-1-1 & Suicide Prevention Services and in his/her absence to the Vice President of Client Services.
QUALIFICATIONS: A Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science field; preferably social work, or
early childhood is required. An additional two years of experience with case management or care coordination is preferred. Supervisory experience is a plus. Bilingual Spanish preferred. Valid Florida driver’s license and insured personal transportation also required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide leadership and primary accountability for the documentation and compliance requirements of the funders’ contracted scope of work and outcomes measures
· Monitor and provide support to on-site and off-site CDI Care Coordinators through regular case reviews, data integrity checks and individualized utilization reports
· Review statistical information for the CDI as provided by the Resource Coordinator and provide feedback, direction and support to the CDI Care Coordination team
· Supervises the Care Coordinator position.
· Train and assist staff in the proper collection of client data and the data entry process for the contact records entered into the CDI database.
· Utilize current data collection systems used by CCTB and funders to compile and analyze data for the Hillsborough Help Me Grow Initiative
· Research community resources and facilitate networking and partnerships with community-based agencies through outreach and advocacy to maximize use of existing services
· Work collaboratively with system partners to identify and coordinate service systems that improve outcomes for children at risk of delay or disability
· Oversee the maintenance of the developmental services portion of the resource database
· Develop marketing materials to promote the local HMG Initiative and the CDI
· Provide monthly reports regarding contract compliance, data integrity and agency participation
· Provide technical support specific to CDI to all service area staff
· Communicate on a regular basis with service area staff and volunteers
· Have knowledge of and comply with the policies and procedures of the Agency
· Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES:
· Know and comply with the policies and procedures of the Agency
· Knowledge of case management principles, procedures and practices
· Knowledge of crisis intervention and active listening skills
· Knowledge of community resources
· Knowledge of the method of data collection, evaluation and report writing
· Knowledge of Windows based computer operating system and basic software programs
· Ability to provide input on the performance standards of CDI staff in terms of Agency requirements and standards as it relates to Resource Management
· Ability to communicate effectively with others, verbally and in writing
· Ability to problem solve and make decisions
· Ability to prepare correspondence and administrative reports
· Ability to determine work priorities, assign work, and ensure proper completion of work assignments
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
· Ability to work independently
PHYSICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, and hand and finger dexterity, including ability to visual acuity to use a keyboard. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Work is performed indoors & outdoors.
SPECIAL WORK REQUIREMENTS
· 2-1-1 is open 365 days a year 24-hours a day. Employees are required to work holidays, evenings, and/or weekends; and during hurricanes and other times of disasters/critical incidents.
The Crisis Center reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message is privileged
and confidential, and is intended for the sole use of intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to
this e-mail and destroying/deleting all copies of this message.