451USF Anthropology Alumni Society Reception, 10/20/2011, 5:30 pm

  • SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 17, 2011
      Reminder from: SCOPA Yahoo! Group

      Title: USF Anthropology Alumni Society Reception

      Date: Thursday October 20, 2011
      Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: USF Anthropology Department Exhibit Gallery, SOC 111
      Notes: Save the date for the first event of the newly formed USF Anthropology Alumni Society. We are hosting a reception on Thursday, October 20, 2011 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm in honor of the USF Anthropology Department and the Graduate Student Research Colloquium, which will be held Friday, Oct. 21, 2011.

      We will be serving light refreshments in the Anthropology Exhibit Gallery and faculty labs will be open for guided tours.

      Come & reconnect with the department & see what USF Anthropology is doing now!