432Sponsors, donors, participants wanted! Pass it on!

    May 13, 2011
      Our 4th Annual Multicultural Food and Art Show is up and running.  We have a wonderful new student intern, Ms. Emilia Gyoerk, a native of Sweden who majors in marketing and Spanish!  She's quatrilingual.  Support us and help out any way you can - all proceeds go to SUMMER 2011.

      Join us for ethnic foods, breakdancing, capoeira, games and information. Starbucks, Queen of Sheeba Ethiopian Restaurant, FICS parents and various ethnic restaurants are donating. We will have activities for youth, art on display and for sale and some beverages for adults (21+) as well as children. Sponsorships still being accepted! Call us at 813.249.8100. Estan todos invitados!

      Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS) PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687 813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research. Education.