414Re: [SCOPA] LPO representation at AAA

    Nov 9, 2010
      Who else from our area is going?  I can attend if no one else is.
      If you want to give me agenda items as a group, please feel free....

      On 11/9/2010 1:49 PM, epuccia@... wrote:

      Hello, SCOPA members.

      Now that the AAA meeting is just around the corner, I am making one final plea to all LPO contacts who will be attending the AAA annual meeting to please volunteer to help at the NAPA/LPO booths during the meeting.  We are especially desperate for help on Saturday, 11/20.  If you are interested, please e-mail me.

      Also, each LPO should have a representative attend the LPO luncheon on Friday, 11/19.  If anyone is interested in attending, please let me know.

      Thanks so much for all of your help.  I really appreciate it.

      Ellen

      --
      Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS) PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687 813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research. Education.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic