413LPO representation at AAA

  • epuccia@aol.com
    Nov 9, 2010
      Hello, SCOPA members.

      Now that the AAA meeting is just around the corner, I am making one final plea to all LPO contacts who will be attending the AAA annual meeting to please volunteer to help at the NAPA/LPO booths during the meeting.  We are especially desperate for help on Saturday, 11/20.  If you are interested, please e-mail me.

      Also, each LPO should have a representative attend the LPO luncheon on Friday, 11/19.  If anyone is interested in attending, please let me know.

      Thanks so much for all of your help.  I really appreciate it.

      Ellen
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic