      From: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCOPA@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cristinarosa
      Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 4:12 PM
      To: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCOPA] Applied Anthropological work with a Community Organization

      Does anyone know of a community organization where I can volunteer? I am a graduate student at UCF and I am taking an Applied Anthropology course. I really would like to volunteer at an organization that focuses on culture or anthropology in some way. I live in Orlando, but I am willing to commute any where in Central Florida on the weekend just for the experience.

      Thank you

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic