  • SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 6, 2004
      SCOPA group:

      Would an official web site be helpful
      and encourage us to become more
      organized, or would it become an
      albatross to bear as we scramble each
      year to keep it updated.

      o Hey, an official web site could help and I like the idea.
      o But in pursuit of those far mysteries we dream of, or in tormented chase of the demon phantom that, some time or other, swims before all human hearts; while chasing such over this round globe, they either lead us on in barren mazes or midway leave us whelmed. -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
      o Ahh, Whatever.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic