      From: R.Severson@... [mailto:R.Severson@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:31 PM
      To: GBrown@...
      Cc: Wolfe, Alvin; epuccia@...; terrymredding@...
      Subject: SCOPA

      Dear Glenn Brown, Ellen Puccia, and Al Wolfe,

                  I’m touching base with people who had at one time been involved in LPOs…. and I realize SCOPA has been dormant, right?

      Are you or anybody you know interested in revival? If so, see below about next week at AAA. If not, just wanted you to know…….

      Terry Redding and I have 20+ people signed up for a “Creating Practitioner’s Network” workshop that we’re hosting through NAPA at AAA next week, and who knows, some of them may be from your area……….

      Let us know if you have a chance….Thanks, Rebecca Severson (NAPA LPO coordinator)

      Hey CAPA: Leader-Leader, who’s the Leader?  Can any of you do any of these things we need done for AAA next week? (CAPA flier, rep at workshop and/or lunch) ……… let me know. We need to make reservations! Thanks, Rebecca

      1 Supply your CAPA flier for the booth.  Drop off  fliers or something that describes CAPA for us to hand out at the LPO-NAPA booth at AAA so people will know who to contact etc. You can leave the fliers at 9am on Thurs Nov 29 at the booth.

      2. Represent CAPA at NAPA-sponsored workshop:  Thurs, Nov 29, 11am-Noon at AAA conference. NAPA is sponsoring a workshop that Terry and I are leading (Creating Practitioner Networks) for those interested in created LPOs in their own areas. It will be Thursday, Nov. 29, from 10 am to noon. We would like to invite a member of each LPO to send a veteran member to the second hour of the workshop (11-noon), in order to talk about practicalities and strategies to attendees about the realities of managing an LPO.
      3. Represent your LPO at LPO luncheon: Thurs, Nov, 29 12noon-2pm, Immediately following the workshop, we will have our annual free LPO luncheon, scheduled for approximately noon to 2 pm. at a nearby restaurant. This will be primarily a social function, where we can informally discuss news and issues. Hopefully some potential new LPO organizers will attend as well. There are several possible venues: anyone for Afghani?

      Please let Terry and me know if you can send a member to the second hour of the workshop, and, if different, who will be representing your LPO at the luncheon. The workshop is free, so you or any members are welcome to attend the entire session.

      Thanks so much and look forward to hearing from you!

      Rebecca Severson
      Account Executive
      Qualitative, USA
      Research International
      312.981.5816
      r.severson@...
      www.research-int.com

      PRICE SOLVE: Our clients blend a pretty special range of talents to get their brands to market but with the wrong price, there is an empty bottom line. RI’s Price Solve ensures the price you decide on is the right one to maximize your products potential. To find out how you can improve your pricing accuracy, please contact me today!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic