287

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Mar 21, 2007

      I have a little stand-up SCOPA poster that should stand on the SCOPA table.  I have quite a few SCOPA archives inherited from earlier, but younger, SCOPA officers, especially Jini Hanjian who has now moved out of the area (unless Gainesville is close enough to be “ Sun Coast ”!

      As Ellen says, “This would be a great opportunity to increase membership, since the conference is right here.”

      In addition, there is a big USF Applied Anthropology Alumni Reception and Dinner Friday evening March 30.  We should sell some SCOPA memberships there as well.

      Alvin Wolfe

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic